One United Bank is an automated PHP script for managing and organizing of banking transactions. Best put in place for experienced and non-experienced developer, as you can easily upload and customize why having wide knowledge or little on coding.
It carefully enlist the transaction details in prearranged form, thereby enabling an expedient details of clients transaction which can easily be approved by the admin.
One United Bank script, it is a web application that ensures a registered user to enjoy bank transactions such as transfer, deposit, withdrawer and many more.
The user (Customer) also have a close watch on all their transactions.
Customers Login URL: https://bit.ly/2NgMBUk
User ID: Yang2017
Valid Transfer Account Number: 2575845937
Admin Login URL: https://bit.ly/2PKwsIg
Password: Contact us For Access
The script package contains:
– A Responsible Banking Home Page
– An Admin Portal (This controls and monitors the activity of each account created.)
– A User Panel
– SQL Database File
The features include
– Ability to create, edit, and delete accounts
– A state-of-the-art design that meets the banking standards
– All the pages are fully responsible, which means it automatically adjusts to all screen sizes
– It has credit, debit, disable, dormancy and closure options.
– Has a customized email template alerts in the case of crediting, debiting and transfers made.
– Uploading of user image
– Creating a credit and debit history for an account
– Records the number of times a user signs in and IP address.
– Successful transfer of funds.
– Internal messaging and ticketing system.
– SEO optimization (optional)
– Unlimited number of accounts
– SMS notification for all level of transaction (optional)
The Project is Coded In Languages:
Database Location Folder: /accounts/db
Download Type: Zip file
PHP Version: 5.6
Download Size: 30MB
Status Tested and working perfectly on WAMP Server
How to install One United Bank
Step 1: Download the file
Step 2: Unzip file
Step 3 : Drop or paste the file on server
Step 4: Create a database
Step 5: Create a database user
Add the database user you created to the database you also created and grant all privileges.
Go to phpMyAdmin and import your script database file to your database (the file will be found in the accounts > db folder in the file you unzipped)
Edit your configuration to /obs/accounts/db/index.php to your server information (edit database name, database user and database password)
Use your web browser to locate the site.
Although we have done a thorough scan on all files on our website, we still insist you perform a personal scan on every file downloaded from the internet with an updated antivirus.